4-6 Tippett Road Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Malibu Investments Inc. located at Tippett Road & Wilson Avenue, Toronto. 4-6 Tippett Road Condos will stand at 16, 16 & 13 storeys high with a total of 651 condo units. Estimated completion date is still to be announced
4-6 Tippett Road in North York is from Malibu Investments. Architecture is by RAW Design, with three towers rising from two podiums, separated by a private road. A new public park will be built at the northwest corner of the property.
4-6 Tippett Road Condos is being developed by Collecdev, a company that strives to build complete communities that connects homebuyers to everything they need in order to make their quality of life easier and better. They strive to accomplish this approach by holding true to their five pillars of good development and design: sustainability (installing technology that helps reduce a building’s carbon footprint), arts and culture (should be accessible to all, helps to build community, spark conversation and new ideas), innovation (seek out new technologies and methodologies for construction and design), architecture (careful planning, design and construction will bring a vision to life), and community(the foundation of every Collecdev project to help residents live happy, healthy lives).
– Minutes from Wilson Subway station
– Many shops, retail and restaurants within minutes including Yorkdale Shopping Centre.
– Many schools nearby
– Nearby parks include Champlain Parkette & Yorkdale Park.
- Located in the Clanton Park neighbourhood in Toronto
- 6 minute walk to the Wilson Subway Station
- 6 minute drive to Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- 15 minute drive to York University
- Close access to Highway 401 and Allen Road
- Has a transit score of 94/100: world class public transportation
Ledbury Park Elementary and Middle School
St. Margaret Catholic School
Summit Heights Public School
Loretto Abbey Catholic Secondary School
Parks and Places to Play: